Instructions for presentations
- Poster panel (see the Image).
- Size of usable area (including the poster number): 85 cm wide × 115 cm high.
- Attach your poster during 8:00 - 9:00 on Dec. 1st (Thu) and detach it during 16:00 - 17:00 on Dec. 2nd (Fri).
- Use pinning for poster attachment (pins are available at the reception desk in the poster presentation place).
- Times of poster presentations are 15:20 - 16:20 on Dec. 1st for odd number posters and 14:40 - 15:40 on Dec. 2nd for even number posters. Wear a mark showing the poster presenter during your poster presentation (mark is available at the reception desk).
Bring PowerPoint and PDF files (Option 1) or your PC (Option 2) on the day.
Option 1:Contact staffs at the “Desk for speakers” at the reception more than 30 min before your session starts. Load both of PowerPoint and PDF files into PC (Windows 7, PowerPoint 2010, 2013) provided at the desk, and check your slides with the PC at the desk. (PDF file is very important when PowerPoint file can not be used.)
If it is necessary to preview your slides using PC (Windows 7, PowerPoint 2010, 2013) provided at the conference hall, ask the preview to staffs at the hall more than 10 min before your session starts.
Option 2:Contact staffs at the “Desk for speakers” more than 15 min before your session starts. They take you to the conference hall for previewing your slides. Staffs at the hall keep your PC for your presentation. DSub-15 pin (mini) and HDMI connectors are available.
Your presentation (12 min, 15 min, 20 min, or 30 min) includes 2 min discussion time.